Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wow! Time Flew By!!!

Well, Since my first posting time flew by. We had a serious family emergency the day after my first post. Serious Family Drama!!! I'm glad to say everything is ok now. Thank Heavens!!!

The kids are back in school! Which means I am too! :) So not only do I need to make sure the kids are ready for school I've got to be in the mix along with packing up bead orders and getting everything ready to go out the door by the time they all need to leave... Ok, So the kids are pretty much able to do everything themselves...I've just got to remind them to stay on task. But in the mix of everything I've not figured out how to fit in daily workouts. I've decided that we're going to start walking in the evenings down by the beach. Today will be the first official walk. Fingers crossed that it goes off without a hitch! I'll be towing 4 kids!!!

The good news is that I've not gained any weight. I've actually lost a couple pounds! Yay Me!!! The kids actually have been doing very well. I make them go out to play after school. Believe me it's harder than you think. We live in the PacNW and it's often rainy. I shouldn't say often I should actually be saying 90% of the year it's raining here. Summer isn't really summer. It's just sunny. Rarely does it go over 80. When it does people call it a heat wave. No Joke! So I make up for it in the form of an Electric Beach! I need the sun! Sunny or Money! That's me! Give me sun and everyone will live! or Send me shopping and you'll live for another day. ;)
xo
Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment